Monday, January 1, 2018

Teach Peace! Teach Love!

Happy New Year to One and All!!!

 
 
 
Here is hoping that all of you move forward onto your path toward peace with love and joy as your guide.  I sincerely wish that for all.
 
 
To have peace, teach peace to learn it.
 
 
My intentions for the New Year is to teach peace so that I learn it.  That is not to say that I have any "special" qualifications to teach because I don't.  I just have a desire for peace and a willingness to share what I learn.  :) Apparently, that is all I need.
 
As I teach, as I learn, I will be using A Course in Miracles, among other spiritual, scientific and psychological philosophies.  I am redoing A Course for the third time. It is a hard read.  There is no doubt about that but for some reason I feel compelled to do it again.  I get something new and a little deeper every time I go through it.  I get an increased desire to learn and an increased desire to teach. 
 
 What do I wish to get and to give?  Love.  It is the only thing I have and the only thing I can give away.  But Love is everything.  :)
 
Teach only love, for that is what you are.
 
So tomorrow...or maybe the next day...(I will not commit more to my writing than my wellness...good thing my mind has me convinced that writing is my wellness lol) ...I will begin sharing what I am learning.  I am convinced that some order will come from it, some true learning potential, for I know for a fact that what ever is typed onto this page  will not come from  the little "me" but from that something so much bigger than me.  I will simply listen, learn, share, listen, learn and share...until peace is what we are left with.
 
All is well in my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment