Saturday, December 30, 2017

Teaching and Learning


Teaching and learning are your greatest strengths now, because they enable you to change your mind and help others to change theirs.
ACIM chapter 4: I: 4:1

The noon sun is shining brightly through my window.  It is warm and bright despite the winter temperatures.  How comfortable it is right here, right now.  I have everything I need.  I am everything I need to be.  Wow!  Imagine if that notion was so implanted in our minds it became knowledge (remembered knowledge)?  Is that what we are all seeking?  That awareness that we do not need to strain, to seek, to cling, to find something out there?  That all we need is within us? Is that not what peace is?  Seeking peace is an oxymoron, I suppose.  Because  peace is already here.

I will be back in the New Year with a renewed intention to teach to learn; and to learn to teach. 

All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment