Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Try


Try, try, try and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything.-W. Clement Stone (https://quotefancy.com/quote/756996/W-Clement-Stone-Try-try-try-and-keep-on-trying-is-the-rule-that-must-be-followed-to)


I had completed a couple of videos yesterday.  They felt more like lectures to me so I asked someone to view them.  I then asked this person three questions to see if the material I discussed was understood and retained.  The answers led me to believe it wasn't...at all  So I removed the videos.

It is one thing to bore viewers with an unsolicited  lecture.  It is another thing all together to do so without creating at least some learning value. :)

Then something told me..."There is some learning value in them for at least one person out there.  You do not need to be popular and perfect...you just need to help someone."  So I shut down my ego again and put them back up. 

I want to help.  I want to teach.  I want to inspire and motivate.  I am not always going to succeed in my mission.  I will stumble from time to time but I will always get back up.  I will continue to try. Someday I will be where I want to be.

If we don't at least try we will never get to where we want to be, will we?

I love this quote from Wayne Gretzky :
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

I don't know about you but I want to keep shooting!

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment