Saturday, October 21, 2017


You either get bitter or you get better. You either take what has been dealt to you and allow it to make you a better person or you allow it to tear you down. The choice does not belong to fate, it belongs to you!
- Josh Shipp (motivational speaker)


Wow!  Don't have much to say today.  Tired  and a little off center.  I won't bore you with the details.  Just hope that regardless of how you are feeling right here and right now you reach a little higher for a better experience.  :) Whether it is raining, snowing, freezing or sweltering in your part of the world...I also hope you  get out there to enjoy the beautiful day in any way you can!  It is sunny here and I intend to slip outside and sit in the sun...P.J's, bedhead and all.  I will do what ever I can to find relief and feel better!  It is all great! 

All is well in my world!

Quote from: https://www.pinterest.ca/explore/better-person-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment