Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Intention and Gratitude lists

My prayer is gratitude.
My intention is peace.
My answer is Love.

So we all know the value of being grateful and at the same time wanting more... at this point ...don't we?  So are we putting a little commitment and effort into building up these two experiences? 

I decided today to keep two lists on my desk top.  One reads My Wanting List and the other, My Gratitude List. So far I have 25 pages of gratitude and 17 pages of intention.

I am no expert but I think it is essential to spend a few minutes each day coming up with reasons to be grateful and things we want to put out there into the universe. Be grateful for what you have and ask for what you want.

We can also review these lists on  a daily basis  to ensure we are filling our minds with these things rather than the negative thoughts. This will help us to feel better and it is all about feeling better.

All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment