Sunday, September 24, 2017

There is another way of looking at this.

There is another way of looking at the world.
Lesson 33, A Course in Miracles

This bit of not wanting sickness remains in me...just ever so slightly there reminding me  I have to do some "mental work" that I am just too tired or too lazy (lol) to do right now. So I wake up this morning and as I enter my office where my "writing center" (sounds so official eh?) is, my eyes fall on the opened text of  A Course in Miracles.  I look down to see that it is randomly open to lesson 33 and lesson 34....both are more than echoing what I am feeling.  Coincidence?  I think not!

I realize that there is more than one way to look out at the world I am experiencing.  I do not need to be so attached to the idea of what I don't have right now.  It just keeps me there. I can look at things differently.

There is another way of looking at this.

Isn't it comforting to know there is another way of looking at the world?  When what we see does not bring the peace of mind we long for, isn't it wonderful to know that we can just look at it differently? We decide on how we look at things.  We decide how we feel.  :)

It is all good!







 I stopped feeding these little guys and I assume they are on their way south! Safe journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment