Monday, September 18, 2017


Rest!  Allow God to restore, replenish and refocus your mind.
Unknown

For some reason, I don't feel like writing much today. I don't feel like doing anything.  :) I am sitting here with my tea looking out my window as the rain drips down from my eaves trough making its own little lazy life rhythm. The world out there, beyond my messy  writing corner , reminds me that it is a "slow' day and it is perfectly okay to have a slow day.  A replenishing, a refreshing, a cleansing is going on...outside of me and inside of me.  It's all good.

I can slow down. The viewing numbers are down again and that almost relieves me somewhat. Having 100 viewers a day may have added a bit of pressure...pushing me to "perform" a bit.  Not that I can be anything but what I am...but maybe knowing more people were out there made me feel like I had to wear my Sunday clothes when I am much more comfortable in my sweatpants lol. Today I have my sweatpants on. So it is all good.

Don't get me wrong!  I am so grateful...so very grateful to have had the extra readers.  So grateful for having the message ...whatever my message is lol...passed on for as long as it lasts.  It was wonderful.  And yes it left my ego all swollen and puffy lol. I never feel too comfortable when that happens.  Anyway the numbers were good and I am grateful. 

Yet there is also something very comforting as I go back to a few readers.  It is like I was hosting big dinner party, so excited  and grateful that so many  showed up but when midnight comes around, and the guests leave,  it feels good to just have family around too.  You know?  After the crowd shrinks, you can change into your PJ's, take off the high heels and slip into a pair of slippers.  You can pour yourself a bowl of cornflakes and sit down with the "fam"  to discuss how great the party was.

It was a great party and I am grateful.  I will have another one soon.  :)

It is all good!  It is all so very good.

3 comments:

  1. Keep writing because it's appreciated more than you realize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it is so nice to hear that! Thank You and I will do my best.

    ReplyDelete