Saturday, September 2, 2017

Feeling Good One Tap at a Time!



You are an extension of pure, positive energy.  Therefore there is nothing more important than that you feel good.
Abraham

Feeling Good!

It is all about feeling good isn't it?  When we talk about healing  ourselves, others or the world it is essential that we feel good!  When we feel good the beautiful, abundant life force is flowing through us.  We are well...we look at others as well...and by recognizing only their wellness potential...they become well...the world eventually becomes well.  In that place of well being we can take healing action.  Healing begins with feeling good!

When we feel less than good...something is up.  We are not reaching our wellness potential. We have an energy block somewhere...emotions are trapped...blocking the flow of this energy through us and out of us.  We can not heal others or the world without this energy flow.  We need to heal first and we do that by releasing these patterns of resistance.


Let's Review

A little review on the steps to healing (according to Miss Know-it-All in her Healing 101 class for absolute beginners lol):

  • Recognize how you are feeling physically and emotionally. 
  • Determine the thought patterns that brought on these less than well feelings
  • Change the thoughts until you feel better one small step at a time
  • Recognize the behaviours involved in this less than healthy pattern of being
  • Take full responsibility for your thoughts, feelings and behavioural choices
  • Accept the situation
  • Let it and all the feelings of resistance go
  • Make better choices next time
The real issue with healing for me comes with letting go of the resistance, and freeing the damns that hold back the flow of wellness.

According to Jon Burras (n.d.) an energy healer, whose article I just happened upon this morning, "Under the wellness model healing will occur when the energy begins to flow unimpeded once again."  Once the energy begins to flow again we are free but how do we get it to flow?

One Way to Reopen the Flow:

In my search for articles to assist me with energy healing, I also happened upon  a video about tapping the Thymus...which lead to articles and more videos on tapping the  Thymus gland to help us release energy,

I used to teach Anatomy and Pathophysiology so I am aware of what the Thymus is and what it does for body function.  The Thymus is a small gland that sits in the middle of your chest directly below the sternum (breast bone).  In an infant it is about the size of a fist but as we age the Thymus shrinks.  It's function is to make T cells which are the very important helper and suppressor cells needed for immune function and regulation.

Chinese and Yogic healers believe that the Thymus is also important for keeping our "Life energy" high.  Tapping it, according to an article in The Underground Health Reporter, will help to restore what the ancient Greeks called the  "Thymos" or vital life energy. (n.d.)

How to Tap the Thymus

Well I am no expert but what I understand is that all one has to do is tap the sternum directly above the Thymus with the finger tips or the flat end of a cuffed fist in a  One-two-three waltz like Rhythm. Check out the video links below.

Please note that I can not attest to the validity of any of this information.  I am going to try it out myself and see what happens.  I will tap for five minutes 2-3 times a day while I affirm my wellness and the wellness of the entire world.  I will visualize a free flow of energy (light) going through me and from me to everyone and everything as I do. 

I'll get back to you in a couple of weeks to let you know what I have experienced or learned.

For now...I'll do a nice "tap" dance away into the sunset.  All is well :)



References

Burras, Jon. (n.d.) Energy and Disease. ?? Retrieved from http://www.jonburras.com/pdfs/ENERGY-AND-DISEASE.pdf

Underground Health Reporter (n.d.) Unblock your Bodies Energy Flow Using a Simple Technique. Underground Health Reporter. Retrieved from http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/energy-flow-thymus-gland/

Videos to check out for the technique:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wie8H-p-QFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niy2KG4C9_c

No comments:

Post a Comment